the friday five
23rd Mar 2004
If you...1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
- If I owned a restuarant I would serve Scottish fare with a touch of rustic French and Italian cuisine. This would be include fish, meat and vegetarian.
- A small store? I'd like to run a small bookshop with a cosy wee cafe attached
- I like the philisophical approach of Jostein Gaarder, and would be partly autobiographical
- A school to teach the aesthetics of web design
- I really like the last album by Ellen Allien, called Berlinette; it would be something like this.